The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) seeks a Research Intern for a 4 month (16 week), fixed-term, non-exempt internship in its Partnership, Impact and Capacity Unit (PIC). This position is located at IFPRI’s headquarters in Washington, D.C. The final remuneration will be based on experience.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Performing literature reviews.
• Conducting basic quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Report writing and editing.
• Programming activities that facilitate, support, and contribute to the Coordination of Partnerships.
• Other research / programmatic assistance as needed.
• Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Agricultural Economics, Economics, Statistics, Public Policy, or a closely related field.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
• Currently enrolled in Master’s degree program.