As you all know, nonprofit organizations can — and should! — speak out for food and farm policy reform. But it’s crucial to understand how to do this within the federal law. In an ongoing effort to support and encourage grassroots advocacy, CFSC is pleased to partner with the National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition and Alliance for Justice to offer this webinar to our members this month.
Understanding Lobbying Guidelines and Restrictions
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- Types of advocacy (lobbying vs. grassroots vs. electoral)
- What is — and isn’t — considered advocacy for reporting purposes
- How to track and measure your advocacy for federal reporting
- The 501(h) election and when and how to use it
- A beginners’ case study – how can we get started in advocacy?
Can’t make this date and time? We’re recording it as well and will make it available on request to members.
Registration is limited so sign up ASAP to reserve your spot!